The ToadShow office will close at 5.00pm on Tuesday 22 December 2015 and reopen at 9.30am on Monday 4 January 2016.
While the office may be closed, we are still around and "on call" for any clients who were too busy at other times of the year to dream up work we can do for them.
If you want to have a chat about your plans for 2016 or get us to work on something that really just can't wait, email email@example.com or telephone Anne Jones or Robert Whyte on 3312 2242.
Follow the links for choice memory morsels from ToadShow's 2015:
● Annastacia wins
● Best May Day Journal for the RTBU's Advocate
● Daggy Jumper Day for Brisbane's homeless
● Governor-General opens our exhibits at TradeCoast Central Heritage Park
● National Trust Gold Award, Heritage Interpretation, John Flynn Place, Cloncurry
● Bush Blitz to beautiful Kiwirrkurra in the remote Western Australian desert
● A Centenary History of the Queensland Police Union of Employees
We look forward to working with you in 2016. Have a relaxing, safe holiday season.
For more information about ToadShow, go to our new Capability Statement.
Desert Violet, photo by Robert Whyte, Kiwirrkurra WA.