ToadShow scopes all types of projects from small standalone products in print, web and multimedia to large-scale interpretive displays.
We work together with our clients to learn what there is to know about your communication needs and then distill the essences to arrive at the most practical, cost-effective, high-impact approaches. We have the depth of knowledge and creative assets to ensure our concept development and design work stands out as innovative, effective and lasting.
This means understanding what form and content the communications products should have, and having confidence in our judgement and ability to deliver them.
Q: Does ToadShow provide stand-alone research?
A: Yes, we undertake all sorts of research, feasibility studies, scoping documents and audits. They can be completely self contained, ready to be utilised by the next stage of design and production, whether it be done by us or another design company.
Q: Do you only work in Queensland?
A: We are Queensland specialists able to work anywhere. We believe in local knowledge and apply this principle to any location. We have completed many interstate, national and international projects.
- scoping services identification and crystallisation of strategic directions stakeholder
- consultation and audience analysis
- development of conceptual frameworks, themes, styles and key messages
- delivery options with detailed costings
- clear project documentation
- high-impact client presentations.