ToadShow’s production capacity is renowned. We have an unparalleled reputation for turning around massive undertakings on time and on budget. We have world-class credentials in print, web and multimedia production and museum installation. Often a project will be spread across several creative ares, all working together with a shared understanding of design imperatives, quality, timeframes and budgets.
We have established relationships with a selection of trusted suppliers to ensure the best value for money on jobs of all sizes and quality.
Q: Are you that ToadShow?
A: Yes. ToadShow was behind Australia’s leading political satire magazine in the 1980s, the Cane Toad Times, and in the late 1980s and early 1990s our blockbuster rock musicals broke home-town records, setting a new benchmark for creative Brisbane.
- print and web layout and design
- management of preproduction and printing
- web authoring, database programming
- content selection and arrangement
- editing and proofreading
- multimedia fabrication, euquipment sourcing, manufacture and installation
- museum fit outs, testing and maintenance
- campaign materials and management
- fabrication and installation of interpretive displays, large-format displays, signage.