In 1986 Rob led the establishment of our print and campaign business. In 1995 he set up our web business, cementing our reputation as a leader in new and innovative creative technologies. Rob's background as a writer and editor spans all aspects of communication design. He has taught writing and new media studies at Griffith University, University of Queensland and Queensland University of Technology. As senior writer Rob leads research and content creation, working with clients to develop effective communications.
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Art Studies, Alexander mackie College (now University of Western Sydney) 1981.
- Vice-President Save Our Waterways Now Inc
- Member Australian Arachnological Society and International Society of Arachnologists
- Member Entomological Society of Queensland.
- Honorary Researcher Queensland Museum