Anne leads ToadShow's print business, coordinates interpretive projects and manages ToadShow's quality system. Anne has extensive Board experience in the arts and environment sector and takes a lead role in our strategic management. She carries out her role with a focus on quality and integrity. Her specialist skills include journalism, print production and project management.
- 2009 Queensland Museum Medal.
- 2011 onwards Independent Director, Healthy Waterways Ltd
- 2009-2010 Member, Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University Industry Advisory Board
- 2002-2008 Chair, Board of Queensland Museum
- 1999-2002 Member, Board of Queensland Museum
- 2000 Member, Queensland Government Arts and Cultural Policy Reference Committee, Arts Queensland.
- Bachelor of Design Studies, University of Queensland, 1977.
- Ambassador Queensland Museum